I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Jenel Steele Wyatt, M.D.
Specializes in: Adults (18+ years), Infants (up to 1 year), Children (1-11 years), Adolescents (12-18 years)
Expertise: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Primary Care
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Already a Patient?
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians - Germantown
Appointment Phone: 240-912-2738
20500 Seneca Meadows Parkway
Germantown, MD 20876 map
Dr. Jenel Wyatt joined Johns Hopkins Community Physicians in 2005. She is Board Certified in Family Medicine and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Family Physicians.
Dr. Wyatt graduated with honors from the University of Michigan with a Bachelor of Science in Biopsychology and Cognitive Science. She received her M.D. at the University of Michigan, and completed a residency in family medicine at the University of Maryland, where she also served as Chief Resident.
Dr. Wyatt is Clinical Instructor with the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and enjoys teaching clinical skills to both medical students and nurse practitioner students. Dr. Wyatt also holds a State-Appointed position, as Chair of the State of Maryland Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee.
- MD, University of Michigan Medical School (2002)
- University of Maryland Medical Center / Family Medicine (2005)
- American Board of Family Medicine / Family Medicine (2005)
Activities & Honors
- Top 25 Minority Business Leaders Honoree, Washington Business Journal, 2013
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Johns Hopkins Leadership Development Program, 2009