Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Megan Elizabeth Reller, M.D., M.D.C.M., M.P.H., Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Languages: English, French, Spanish
Expertise: Gynecology and Obstetrics
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
600 N. Wolfe Street
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Dr. Megan Elizabeth Reller is an assistant professor of pathology at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. She holds a joint appointment in the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. Her area of clinical expertise is pathology.
Dr. Reller completed her medical training at McGill University in 1996. She completed a residency in medicine and pediatrics at the University of Rochester in 2000, and then performed four fellowships: two at Massachusetts General Hospital in medicine and adult infectious diseases, one at Children’s Hospital in infectious diseases, and one at The Johns Hopkins Hospital in pathology.
She is board certified in pediatrics, internal medicine, infectious disease and pediatric infectious disease.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- Assistant Professor of Pathology
- Joint Appointment in Pediatrics
- MD, McGill University (1996)
- University of Rochester Medical Center (2000)
- Massachusetts General Hospital / Infectious Diseases (2003)
- Childrens Hospital / Infectious Diseases (2004)
- Massachusetts General Hospital (2005)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Pathology (2007)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Infectious Disease (2004, 2014)
- American Board of Pathology / Medical Microbiology (2007)
- American Board of Pediatrics / Pediatric Infectious Diseases (2005)