Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Rachelle Ann Smith, M.D.
Languages: English, French
Expertise: Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Primary Care
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Already a Patient?
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians East Baltimore Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 410-522-9800
1000 E. Eager Street
Baltimore, MD 21202 map
Rachelle Smith, M.D., practices internal medicine and pediatrics at Johns Hopkins Community Physicians East Baltimore Medical Center. She received her medical degree from Duke University School of Medicine, and completed her residency in internal medicine and pediatrics at University of Rochester Medical Center. Dr. Smith is board-certified in pediatrics and internal medicine.
- MD, Duke University School of Medicine (1999)
- University of Rochester Medical Center / Medicine and Pediatrics (2003)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / General Internal Medicine (2003)
- American Board of Pediatrics / Pediatrics (2003)
Activities & Honors
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American College of Physicians