Research & Publications +
1. Giuntoli RL 2nd, Stoykova LI, Gillies DRB and Glick MC. Expression of GDP-L-Fuc: Gal(beta 1-4)GlcNAc-R (Fuc to GlcNAc) alpha-1,3-fucosyltransferase and its relationship to glycoprotein structure in a human erythroleukemia cell line, HEL. Eur J Biochemistry 225(1):159-166, 1994.
2. Giuntoli RL 2nd, Rodriguez GC, Dodge R, Whitaker R, Voynow JA. Mucin gene expression in ovarian cancers. Cancer Res. 58(23):5546-50, 1998.
3. Giuntoli RL 2nd, Lu J, Kobayashi H, Kennedy RB, Celis E. Direct costimulation of tumor-reactive CTL by helper T cells potentiate their proliferation, survival, and effector function. Clin Cancer Res 8(3): 922-31, 2002.
4. Giuntoli RL 2nd, Metzinger DS, DiMarco CS, Cha SS, Sloan JA, Keeney GL, Gostout BS. Retrospective review of 208 patients with leiomyosarcoma of the uterus: prognostic indicators, surgical management, and adjuvant therapy. Gynecol Oncol. 89(3):460-9, 2003.
5. Giuntoli RL 2nd, Bristow RE. Uterine leiomyosarcoma: present management. Curr Opin Oncol. 16(4):324-7, 2004.
6. Giuntoli RL 2nd, Garrett-Mayer E, Bristow RE, Gostout BS. Secondary cytoreduction in the management of recurrent uterine leiomyosarcoma. Gynecol Oncol. 2007 Jul;106(1):82-8.
7. Giuntoli RL 2nd, Vang RS, Bristow RE. Evaluation and management of adnexal masses during pregnancy. Clin Obstet Gynecol. 49(3):492-505, 2006.
8. Giuntoli RL 2nd, Gostout BS, DiMarco CS, Metzinger DS, Keeney GL. Diagnostic criteria for uterine smooth muscle tumors: leiomyoma variants associated with malignant behavior. J Reprod Med. 2007 Nov;52(11):1001-10.
9. Giuntoli RL 2nd, Webb TJ, Zoso A, Rogers O, Diaz-Montes TP, Bristow RE, Oelke M. Ovarian cancer-associated ascites demonstrates altered immune environment: implications for antitumor immunity. Anticancer Res. 29(8):2875-84, 2009.
10. Barlin JN, Giuntoli RL 2nd. Management of uterine leiomyosarcoma: an update. Expert Review of Obstetrics & Gynecology. 4(5): 509-520, 2009.