Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Laura Anne Hanyok, M.D.
Director, Resident Continuity Clinic
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Expertise: General Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, Preventive Medicine, Primary Care
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 410-550-3350
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Dr. Hanyok practices all aspects of primary care medicine, including preventive care, pap smears and coordination of care with other specialists.
Originally from Calvert County in southern Maryland, Dr. Hanyok earned a medical degree at the University of Chicago. She completed a residency in internal medicine at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center. During the program, she served as chief resident.
- Director, Resident Continuity Clinic
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- MD, The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine (2003)
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center / General Internal Medicine (2006)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2006)