I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Mahmood Jaberi, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Languages: English, Farsi, Persian
Request an Appointment
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 410-550-0942
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Dr. Mahmood Jaberi is an assistant professor of anesthesiology and critical care medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
Dr. Jaberi earned his medical training at Shiraz University of Medical Sciences in Shiraz, Iran, in 1967. He performed a residency and fellowship in anesthesiology at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
He is board certified in anesthesiology and critical care medicine.
- Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Centers & Institutes
- MD, Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (1967)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Anesthesiology (1972)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Anesthesiology (1973)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Anesthesiology-General (1974)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Critical Care Medicine (1991)
Research & Publications
- Mackenzie CF, Morrison C, Jaberi M, Genuit T, Katamuluwa S, Rodriguez A. "Management of hemorrhagic shock when blood is not an option." Journal of Clinical Anesthesia. 2008;20(7):538-541.
- Xiao Y, Mackenzie CF, Seagull J, Jaberi M. "Managing the monitors: An analysis of alarm silencing activities during an anesthetic procedure." Proceedings of the XIVth Triennial Congress of the International Ergonomics Association and 44th Annual Meeting of the Human Factor and Ergonomics Association, ‘Ergonomics for the New Millennium'.2000:250-253.
- Xiao Y, Mackenzie CF, Orasanu J, Spencer R, Rahman A, Gunawardane V, Bernhard W, Boehm C, Blenko J, Cline H, et al. "Information acquisition from audio-video-data sources: An experimental study on remote diagnosis. Telemedicine Journal. 1999;5(2):139-155.
- Mackenzie CF, Martin P, Xiao Y, Bernhard W, Boehm C, Craig G, Cyna A, Dow A, Dutto R, et al. "Video analysis of prolonged uncorrected esophageal intubation." Anesthesiology. 1996;84(6):1494-1503.
- Mackenzie CF, Bernhard W, Boehm C, Craig G, Dow A, Cyna A, Forrest F, Gabbott D, Grande C, Horst R, et al. "Real videos for training." Care of the Critically Ill. 1995;11(6):227-229.