Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Paul Barton Rosenberg, M.D.
Associate Director, Memory and Alzheimer''s Treatment Center Division of Geriatric Psychiatry and Neuropsychiatry
Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Expertise: Adult Psychiatry, Dementia, Geriatric Psychiatry , Neuropsychiatry, Psychiatry
Research Interests: Depression and other neuropsychiatric symptoms in Alzheimers disease; Preclinical biomarkers of Alzheimers disease, including PET and peripheral blood studies of inflammation ...read more
Request an Appointment
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
600 N. Wolfe Street
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
5501 Hopkins Bayview Circle
Asthma and Allergy Center
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
- Associate Director, Memory and Alzheimer''s Treatment Center Division of Geriatric Psychiatry and Neuropsychiatry
- Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Departments / Divisions
Centers & Institutes
- MD, University of Maryland School of Medicine (1985)
- Tufts -New England Medical Center Hospitals / Psychiatry (1990)
- McLean Hospital / Geriatric Psychiatry (1991)
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology / Psychiatry-General (1993)
Research & Publications
Clinical Trial KeywordsClinical trials of new treatments for Alzheimers disease
- Rosenberg PB, Mielke MM, Appleby BS, Oh ES, Geda YE, Lyketsos CG. The association of neuropsychiatric symptoms in MCI with incident dementia and Alzheimer's Disease. Am J Geriatric Psychiatry 2012 (in press).
- Rosenberg PB, Mielke MME, Han D, Leoutsakos JS, Lyketsos CG,Rabins PV, Zandi PP, Breitner JCS, Norton MC, Welsh-Bohmer KA, Zuckerman IH, Rattinger GB, Green RC, Corcoran D, Tschanz JT. The association of psychotropic medication use with the cognitive, functional and neuropsychiatric trajectory of Alzheimer's disease. Int J Geriatric Psychiatry 2012 (in press)
- Rosenberg PB, Wong DF, Edell S, Ross J, Joshi AD, Brašić JR, Zhou Y, Raymont V, Kumar A, Ravert HT, Dannals RF, Pontecorvo MJ, Skovronsky DM, Lyketsos CG. Cognition and amyloid load in Alzheimer's imaged with florbetapir F 18 (AV-45) PET. American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry 2011 (in press).
- Rosenberg PB, Mielke MM, Appleby B, Oh E, Leoutsakos J-M, Lyketsos CG. Neuropsychiatric symptoms in MCI subtypes: the importance of executive dysfunction. Int J Geriatric Psychiatry 2010 (in press)
- Rosenberg PB, Drye LT, Martin BK, Frangakis C, Mintzer JE, Weintraub D, Porsteinsson AP, Schneider LS, Rabins PV, Munro CA, Meinert CL, Lyketsos, CG, for the DIADS-2 Research Group. Sertraline for the treatment of depression in Alzheimer's disease. American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry 2010; 18:136-45 NIHMS166961
Activities & Honors
- Paul Beeson Award Scholar, 2008