Clinical Trial Keywords:
Clinical trials of new treatments for Alzheimers disease
- Rosenberg PB, Mielke MM, Appleby BS, Oh ES, Geda YE, Lyketsos CG. The association of neuropsychiatric symptoms in MCI with incident dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease. Am J Geriatric Psychiatry 2012 (in press).
- Rosenberg PB, Mielke MME, Han D, Leoutsakos JS, Lyketsos CG,Rabins PV, Zandi PP, Breitner JCS, Norton MC, Welsh-Bohmer KA, Zuckerman IH, Rattinger GB, Green RC, Corcoran D, Tschanz JT. The association of psychotropic medication use with the cognitive, functional and neuropsychiatric trajectory of Alzheimer’s disease. Int J Geriatric Psychiatry 2012 (in press)
- Rosenberg PB, Wong DF, Edell S, Ross J, Joshi AD, Brašić JR, Zhou Y, Raymont V, Kumar A, Ravert HT, Dannals RF, Pontecorvo MJ, Skovronsky DM, Lyketsos CG. Cognition and amyloid load in Alzheimer’s imaged with florbetapir F 18 (AV-45) PET. American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry 2011 (in press).
- Rosenberg PB, Mielke MM, Appleby B, Oh E, Leoutsakos J-M, Lyketsos CG. Neuropsychiatric symptoms in MCI subtypes: the importance of executive dysfunction. Int J Geriatric Psychiatry 2010 (in press)
- Rosenberg PB, Drye LT, Martin BK, Frangakis C, Mintzer JE, Weintraub D, Porsteinsson AP, Schneider LS, Rabins PV, Munro CA, Meinert CL, Lyketsos, CG, for the DIADS-2 Research Group. Sertraline for the treatment of depression in Alzheimer’s disease. American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry 2010; 18:136-45 NIHMS166961