(10 papers from a list of over 40 peer reviewed publications)
1. Kavitha S, Zebardast N, Palaniswamy K, Wojciechowski R, Chan ES, Friedman DS, Venkatesh R, Ramulu PY. Family history is a strong risk factor for prevalent angle closure in a South Indian population. Ophthalmology. In press.
2. Brown JC, Goldstein JE, Chan TL, Massof R, Ramulu PY, and the Low Vision Research Network Study Group. Description of Functional Complaints in Patients Seeking Outpatient Low Vision Services in the United States. Ophthalmology. In press.
3. Sherrod CE, Vitale SE, Frick KD, Ramulu PY. The association of vision loss with work status in the United States. JAMA Ophthalmology. In press.
4. Sengupta S, van Landingham SW, Solomon SD, Do DV, Friedman DS, Ramulu PY. Driving habits in older patients with central vision loss. Ophthalmology. 2014;121(3):727-32.
5. Mathews PM, Ramulu PY, Friedman DS, Utine CA, Akpek EK. Evaluation of Ocular Surface Disease in Patients with Glaucoma. Ophthalmology. 2013;120(11):2241-8.
6. Ramulu PY, Swenor BK, Jefferys JL, Friedman DS, Rubin GS. Difficulty with Out-loud and Silent Reading in Glaucoma. Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Science. 2013;54(1):666-72.
7. Ramulu PY, van Landingham SW, Massof RW, Chan ES, Ferrucci L, Friedman DS. Fear of Falling in Glaucoma. Ophthalmology. 2012;119(7):1352-8.
8. Ramulu PY, Maul E, Hochberg C, Chan ES, Ferrucci L, Friedman DS. Real-World Assessment of Walking and Physical Activity in Glaucoma Using an Accelerometer. Ophthalmology. 2012;119(6):1159-66.
9. Willis JR, Jefferys JL, Vitale S, Ramulu PY. Visual Impairment, Uncorrected Refractive Error, and Accelerometer-Defined Physical Activity in the United States. Archives of Ophthalmol. 2012;130(3):329-35.
10. Ramulu, PY. Glaucoma and Disability: Which tasks are affected, and at what stage of disease? Curr Opin Ophthalmol. 2009;20(2):92-8.