I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Punita Tripathi, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Languages: English, Hindi
Request an Appointment
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 410-550-0942
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Dr. Punita Tripathi is an assistant professor of anesthesiology and critical care medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her area of clinical expertise is anesthesiology.
Dr. Tripathi received her medical degree from Jawaharla Nehru Medical College in India. She completed residencies at Rabindranath Tagore Medical College and All India Institute of Medical Sciences in India before completing a residency in anesthesiology at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston.
She is certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology.
- Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Departments / Divisions
- MBBS, Jawaharla Nehru Medical College (1988)
- Rabindranath Tagore Medical College (1994)
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (1996)
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center / Anesthesiology (2002)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Anesthesiology (2004, 2014)