Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Weili Weng, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Languages: English, Chinese
Research Interests: Pulmonary endothelial cells
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 410-550-0942
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Dr. Weili Weng is an assistant professor of anesthesiology and critical care medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Dr. Weng''s research interests include pulmonary endothelial cells.
Dr. Weng received his undergraduate degree from Capital University of Medical Sciences in Beijing, China and his M.D. from Beijing Heart, Lung and Blood Institute. He completed residencies at Nassau County Medical Center, the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine and Beijing Chaoyang Hospital and fellowships at Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh and the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.
He is certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology.
- Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
- MD, Beijing Heart Lungs and Blood (1988)
- Beijing Chaoyang Hospital (1985)
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine (2000)
- Nassau County Medical Center (2002)
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine (1993)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Anesthesiology (2004)