Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Melissa Ann Lee, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Expertise: Adult Psychiatry, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychiatry, Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 410-550-0018
301 Mason Lord Drive
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Dr. Melissa Lee is an assistant professor of psychiatry and behavioral sciences at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her areas of clinical expertise include adult psychiatry and child and adolescent psychiatry.
Dr. Lee earned her M.D. from the University of Maryland School of Medicine. She completed residencies in psychiatry at the University of Minnesota Hospital and Regions Hospital and performed a fellowship in child and adolescent psychiatry at University of Minnesota Medical School.
She is certified by the American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Centers & Institutes
- MD, University of Maryland School of Medicine (1993)
- Regions Hospital / Psychiatry (1994)
- University of Minnesota Hospital / Psychiatry (1997)
- University of Minnesota Medical School / Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (1998)
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology / Child And Adolescent Psychiatry (1999, 2010)