Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Jason Rosenberg, M.D.
Jason David Rosenberg, M.D.
Director, Johns Hopkins Headache Center
Assistant Professor of Neurology
Languages: English, Spanish
Expertise: Headache, Headache, Cluster, Headache, Tension, Migraine, Neurology, Trigeminal Neuralgia, Vertigo
Request an Appointment
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 410-550-5624
301 Mason Lord Drive
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Appointment Phone: 410-955-9441
600 N. Wolfe Street
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
A migraine sufferer himself, Dr. Rosenberg is a member of the American Headache Society and the National Headache Foundation. He lectures frequently on the diagnosis and management of headaches to the general public as well as healthcare providers.
- Director, Johns Hopkins Headache Center
- Assistant Professor of Neurology
Departments / Divisions
Centers & Institutes
- MD, Harvard Medical School (1999)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Neurology (2003)
Activities & Honors
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Headache Society
- Massachusetts Medical Society
- National Headache Foundation
- Founder and Director, Johns Hopkins Headache Center at Bayview
- Subspecialty certification in Headache Medicine, United Council for Neurologic Subspecialties
Videos & Media
Recent News Articles and Media Coverage
13 Things Not To Say To Someone With A Migraine, Huffington Post (2/10/2014)