Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Mark King, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine
Expertise: Emergency Medicine
Request an Appointment
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Appointment Phone: 410-955-5107
600 N. Wolfe Street
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 410-550-0350
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Dr. King joined Johns Hopkins in 2000 as medical director of Emergency Medicine at Howard County General Hospital after extensive prior experience in emergency medicine administration.
Since 2008 he has been involved exclusively in clinical care and medical education in the Department of Emergency Medicine at Johns Hopkins Hosputal and Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center campuses.
Dr. King's focus of interest is in the development and success of emergency medicine residents.
- Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine
Departments / Divisions
- MD, Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine (1981)
- University of Rochester Medical Center / Internal Medicine (1984)
- American Board of Emergency Medicine / Emergency Medicine (1989, 2009)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1984)