Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Robert William Thomsen, M.D.
Senior Medical Director of Perioperative Services
Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Appointment Phone: 410-955-8465
600 N. Wolfe Street
Sheikh Zayed Tower Suite 711
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Robert Thomsen is an assistant professor of anesthesiology and critical care medicine and surgery at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. His area of clinical expertise is anesthesiology.
He serves as the senior director of Perioperative Services at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine. He is also the director of manpower for the Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine.
Dr. Thomsen earned his M.D. and completed a residency in anesthesiology at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. He is certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology
- Senior Medical Director of Perioperative Services
- Director of Manpower
- Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
- Assistant Professor of Surgery
- MD, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (2001)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Anesthesiology (2005)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Anesthesiology (2006)
Research & Publications