Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Patrick Todd Triplett, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Expertise: Adult Psychiatry, Emergency Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatry, Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Research Interests: Patient safety; Suicide assessment and prevention
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Appointment Phone: 410-955-5129
600 N. Wolfe Street
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
- Physician Advisor
- Clinical Director, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
- Joint Appointment in Emergency Medicine
- MD, University of Kentucky College of Medicine (1999)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Psychiatry (2003)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Psychiatry (2004)
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology / Geriatric Psychiatry (2006)
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology / Psychiatry (2005)