Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Lisa Ann Kolp, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Gynecology and Obstetrics
Expertise: Assisted Reproductive Technologies, Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding, Failure to Ovulate, Fertility before and after Cancer Treatment, Gynecology and Obstetrics, Infertility , Menopause, Mullerian Anomalies, Ovarian Dysfunction, Polycystic Ovarian Disease, Pubertal Conditions, Reproductive Endocrinology, Uterine Fibroids ...read more
Research Interests: Fertility Preservation
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Medicine - Green Spring Station
Appointment Phone: 410-616-7140
10753 Falls Road
Baltimore, MD 21093 map
Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center
Appointment Phone: 410-955-6700
601 N. Caroline St.
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
- Assistant Professor of Gynecology and Obstetrics
Departments / Divisions
- MD, Wayne State University School Of Medicine (1982)
- University of Virginia Health System / Obstetrics and Gynecology (1987)
- University of Virginia Health System / Reproductive Endocrinology (1989)
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology / Obstetrics And Gynecology (1992, 2017)
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology / Reproductive Endocrinology (2008, 2017)
Research & Publications
Clinical Trial KeywordsNitric oxide metabolites, In-Vitro Fertilization
Videos & Media
Recent News Articles and Media Coverage
- What to Expect When You're Not Expecting – for Men and Women, Recorded online seminar (03/2013)