Click the following links to learn more about Dr. Ginsburg's research:
- Becker,KD, Ginsburg G. S. (2011). Maternal anxiety, behaviors, and expectations during a behavioral task: Relation to children's self-evaluations. Child Psychiatry and Human Development, 42 (3) 320-333.
- Ginsburg G. S. et al. (2011). Remission after acute treatment in children and adolescents with anxiety disorders: Findings from the CAMS. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology.
- Affrunti, N., Drake, K., & Ginsburg, G. S. (2011). Perceived competence mediates the relationship between parental overcontrol and child anxiety. Child Psychiatry and Human Development
- Ginsburg, G. S. et al. (in press). Treating anxiety disorders in inner city schools: Results from a pilot randomized controlled trial comparing CBT and usual care Child and Youth Care Forum.
- Ginsburg, G. S. et al. (in press). LIH Child and Youth Care Forum.