Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
William Turner Howard, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Expertise: Adult Psychiatry, Psychiatry, Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 410-550-0018
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Dr. William Howard is an assistant professor of psychiatry and behavioral sciences at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. His area of clinical expertise is adult psychiatry.
Dr. Howard earned his M.D. from University of Kansas School of Medicine. He completed his residency in psychiatry at Shands Hospital at the University of Florida and performed fellowships at University of Iowa College of Medicine and Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Departments / Divisions
- MD, University of Kansas School of Medicine (1992)
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida / Psychiatry (1996)
- University of Iowa College of Medicine (1998)
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health (1999)
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology / Psychiatry (1999, 2009)