Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Andrea Slotkoff Marx, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Languages: English, Spanish
Request an Appointment
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Appointment Phone: 410-955-3052
600 N. Wolfe Street
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 443-997-1552
5501 Hopkins Bayview Circle
Asthma and Allergy Center
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Dr. Andrea Slotkoff Marx is an assistant professor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her area of clinical expertise is rheumatology.
Dr. Marx earned her M.D. from Georgetown University School of Medicine. She completed her residency at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center and performed her fellowship in rheumatology at Georgetown University Hospital.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
Centers & Institutes
- MD, Georgetown University School of Medicine (1988)
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center / Medicine (1992)
- Georgetown University Hospital / Rheumatology (1994)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Rheumatology (1994)