1. Ashar BH, Miller RG, Getz KJ, Pichard CP. A critical evaluation of internet marketing of products that contain ephedra. Mayo Clin Proc 2003;78:944-946.
2. Ashar BH, Hughes MT, Marinopoulos SS, et al. Current evidence for the use of emerging technologies for disease screening. Am J Manag Care 2005;11:385-392.
3. Ashar BH, Rice TN, Sisson SD. Physicians understanding of the regulation of dietary supplements. Arch Int Med. 2007;167:966-69.
4. Ashar B, Levine R, Magaziner J, Shochet R, Wright S. An association between paying physician-teachers for their teaching efforts and an improved educational experience for learners. J Gen Intern Med 2007;22:1393-7.
5. Ashar BH, Miller RG, Pichard CP, Levine R, Wright SM. Patients understanding of the regulation of dietary supplements. J Community Health 2008;33:22-30.
6. Ashar BH, Rowland-Seymour A. Advising patients' who use dietary supplements. Am J Med 2008;121:91-97.
7. Ashar BH, Rice TN, Sisson SD. Medical Residents' Knowledge of Dietary Supplements. South Med J 2008;101:996-1000.
8. Kue P, Ashar B. Executive physicals. N Engl J Med. 2009;360(4):421-422.