Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Scott Alan Feeser, M.D.
Medical Director, Johns Hopkins Medicine Alliance for Patients (JMAP)
Instructor of Medicine
Expertise: Primary Care
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians - Remington
Appointment Phone: 667-312-2400
2700 Remington Ave.
Baltimore, MD 21211 map
Dr. Scott Feeser is an instructor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. His area of clinical expertise is primary care.
Dr. Feeser earned his M.D. from the Duke University School of Medicine and completed his residency at the University of Maryland Medical Center. He has been a primary care physician with Johns Hopkins since 1993.
- Medical Director, Johns Hopkins Medicine Alliance for Patients (JMAP)
- Office Medical Director, Johns Hopkins Community Physicians - Wyman Park Internal Medicine
- Instructor of Medicine
- MD; Medicine, Duke University School of Medicine (1990)
- University of Maryland Medical Center / Internal Medicine (1993)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1993, 2013)
Activities & Honors
- Board of Directors, Johns Hopkins Medicine Alliance for Patients (JMAP)