Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Elizabeth Adele Cristofalo, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Languages: English, Spanish
Request an Appointment
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Appointment Phone: 410-955-5259
600 N. Wolfe Street
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Elizabeth Cristofalo is an assistant professor of pediatrics at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her area of clinical expertise is neonatology.
After receiving her medical degree from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Dr. Cristofalo completed her residency in pediatrics at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. She also performed her fellowship in pediatrics at Johns Hopkins.
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Centers & Institutes
- MD, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania (1996)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Pediatrics (2000)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Pediatrics (2003)
- American Board of Pediatrics / Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine (2003, 2016)
- American Board of Pediatrics / Pediatrics (2000, 2016)