I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Jihad Mohamad Alhariri, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Dermatology
Languages: English, Arabic, French
Expertise: Dermatology, Medical Dermatology
Request an Appointment
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 410-955-5933
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Dr. Jihad Mohamad Alhariri is an assistant professor of dermatology at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. His areas of clinical expertise include dermatology and medical dermatology.
Dr. Alhariri received his undergraduate degree from the American University of Beirut. He earned his M.D. from the American University of Beirut and his M.P.H. from the Johns Hopkins University School of Public Health. He completed a residency in internal medicine at Good Samaritan Hospital of Maryland and a residency in dermatology at Johns Hopkins.
He is certified in dermatology by the American Board of Dermatology.
- Assistant Professor of Dermatology
Departments / Divisions
- MD; Medicine, American University of Beirut (1996)
- Good Samaritan Hospital of Maryland / Internal Medicine (1998)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Dermatology (2002)
- American Board of Dermatology / Dermatology (2002, 2012)