Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
David Edwin, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Expertise: Cognitive Testing, Psychiatry, Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences , Psychologist, Transplant Psychology
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
Appointment Phone: 410-955-3268
1800 Orleans St.
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
- Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
- PhD, University of Maryland (1983)
Research & Publications
- Edwin, Exaggerated and factitious disease in Bayless & Diehl Advanced Therapy in Inflammatory Bowel Disease, (2011), PMPH-USA, 9935-939.
- Edwin, "Psychological perspectives on the care of patients with inflammatory bowel disease," in Bayless and Hanauer, Advances Therapy if Inflammatory Bowel Disease, B.C. Decker, Hamilton.
- Edwin, D., Speedie, L.J., Kohler, W., Naidu, S., Kruse, B. & Moser, H.W. (1996). Cognitive and brain mri findings in adrenomyeloneuropathy. Annals of Neurology, 40, (4), 575-678.
- Edwin, D., Flynn, L., Klein, A., Thuluvath, P. (1999). Cognitive impairment in alcoholic and nonalcoholic cirrhotics. Hepatology, 1999;30:1363–1367.
- Haider, Edwin, D., MacKenzie, Bosse, Castillo & Travison. (2002). The use of the NEO-Five Factor Inventory to assess personality in trauma patients: A two year prospective study. Journal Orthop. Trauma, 16, (9), 660-667.