Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Romergryko Guance Geocadin, M.D.
Professor of Neurology
Languages: English, Filipino
Expertise: Critical Care
Research Interests: Neuroprotective strategies for cerebral ischemia; intracranial hemorrhage; other acute brain injury
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Appointment Phone: 410-955-7481
600 N. Wolfe Street
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 410-550-0942
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
- Professor of Neurology
- Joint Appointment in Medicine
- Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
- Professor of Neurosurgery
- MD, University of the East (1991)
- New York University Medical Center / Neurology (1997)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Neurological Critical Care (1999)
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology / Neurology (2000, 2010)
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology / Vascular Neurology (2009)
Research & Publications