Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Elia Junyat Duh, M.D.
Professor of Ophthalmology
Expertise: Diabetic Retinopathy, Macular Degeneration, Age-Related, Ophthalmology, Retina, Medical Diseases
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 410-550-2360
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Johns Hopkins Wilmer Eye Institute
600 N. Wolfe Street
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Elia J. Duh, M.D., a professor of ophthalmology at the Wilmer Eye Institute, specializes in diseases of the retina, including diabetic retinopathy and age-related macular degeneration. In addition to his clinical practice, Dr. Duh actively researches the molecular mechanisms underlying diabetic retinopathy and macular degeneration, particularly the process of ocular neovascularization.
Dr. Duh graduated summa cum laude from Yale University and obtained his medical degree from Harvard Medical School. He completed his ophthalmology residency and medical retina fellowship at the Wilmer Eye Institute.
- Professor of Ophthalmology
Centers & Institutes
- MD, Harvard Medical School (1993)
- Duke University School of Medicine / Internal Medicine (1994)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Ophthalmology (1999)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (2000)
- American Board of Ophthalmology / Ophthalmology (2001)