Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Melissa Riedy Spevak, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Expertise: Diagnostic Radiology, Imaging of Child Abuse, Pediatric Imaging, Pediatric Oncologic Imaging, Pediatric Uroradiology, Radiology
Research Interests: Pediatric uroradiology; Pediatric oncologic imaging; Imaging of child abuse
Request an Appointment
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
600 N. Wolfe Street
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Melissa Riedy Spevak is an Assistant Professor in the Johns Hopkins Medicine Department of Radiology and Radiological Science. She specializes in pediatric radiology, with an emphasis on imaging of child abuse, pediatric oncologic imaging and pediatric uroradiology.
Dr. Spevak received her M.D. from Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia, PA. She completed residencies in radiology at Northwestern University’s Feinberg School of Medicine and The Children’s Hospital at Harvard University.
She is certified in pediatric and diagnostic radiology by the American Board of Radiology.
- Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Departments / Divisions
- Radiology and Radiological Science - Pediatric Imaging
Centers & Institutes
- MD, Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University (1976)
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine / Diagnostic Radiology (1980)
- Childrens Hospital / Radiology (1985)
- Children's Hospital / Radiology (1986)
- American Board of Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology (1980)
- American Board of Radiology / Pediatric Radiology (2004, 2017)