Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Jeffrey Mark Chinsky, M.D., Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Pediatrics
Expertise: Medical Genetics
Request an Appointment
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Appointment Phone: 410-368-2516
600 N. Wolfe Street
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Jeffrey Mark Chinsky is an assistant professor of pediatrics at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. His area of clinical expertise is medical genetics.
Dr. Chinsky earned his M.D. from Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University. He completed his residency in pediatrics and performed a fellowship in genetics at Baylor College of Medicine.
He is certified in clinical biochemical genetics and in clinical genetics from the American Board of Medical Genetics.
- Associate Professor of Pediatrics
Departments / Divisions
- MD PhD, Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva Univ (1983)
- American Board of Medical Genetics / Clinical Biochemical Genetics (1990)
- American Board of Medical Genetics / Clinical Genetics / MD (1990)
- American Board of Pediatrics / Pediatrics (1988)