Clinical Trial Keywords:
1. Black, JH, Davison JK, Cambria RP. Regional hypothermia with epidural cooling for prevention of spinal cord ischemic complications after thoracoabdominal aortic surgery. Semin Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2003 Oct; 15(4):345-52. Review.
2. Black JH, Cambria RP. Aortic Dissection: Perspective for the Vascular/Endovascular Surgeon. For, 6th Edition of Rutherfords Textbook of Vascular Surgery. 2005.
3. Ridell JM, Black JH, Brewster DC, Dunn PF. Endovascular Aneurysm Repair. Int Anesthiol Clin. 2005 Winter, 43(1):79-91. Review.
4. Levine WC, Lee JJ, Black JH, Cambria RP, Davison JK. Thoracoabdominal aneurysm repair: anesthetic management. Int Anesthesiol Clin. 2005 Winter; 43 (1): 39-60. Review.
5. Black JH. Peripheral Arterial Disease, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms, and Peripheral Aneurysms. Principles of Ambulatory Medicine, 7th edition, 2007. Editors: Fiebach NH, Kern DE, Thomas PA, and Ziegelstein RC.
5. Brooke B, Black JH. Clinical Vascular Examination. For, Image Guided Interventions. 2007. Editors: Murphy K, and Venbrux T, MD.
6. Matsen SA, Black, JH. Endovascular Repair of Thoracic Aortic Pathology: A New Approach to Aneurysm, Dissection, Ulceration and Traumatic Lesions. For, The Johns Hopkins Manual of Cardiothoracic Surgery (1st Edition). 2007 Editor: David Yuh, MD.
7. Black JH. Thoracoabdominal and Thoracic Aortic Aneurysms. For, Current Surgical Therapy, 10th ed. Editor: John L. Cameron, MD. 2008
8. Black, JH. Aneurysms caused by Connective Tissue Disorder. For, Rutherford's Textbook of Vascular Surgery, 7th Ed. Editor: Jack Cronenwett, MD and James Seeger, MD. 2009.
9. Black, JH, Arnaoutakis G. A Primer for Vascular Disease. For Ehlers-Danlos National Foundation. 2009.