Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Paul Robert Rivkin, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Expertise: Adult Psychiatry, Psychiatry, Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Appointment Phone: 410-337-8083
600 N. Wolfe Street
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Paul Rivkin is an assistant professor of psychiatry and behavioral sciences at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. His areas of clinical expertise include adult psychiatry.
Dr. Rivkin earned his M.D. from the Wayne State University School of Medicine. He completed his residency at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine and performed a fellowship in neuroimaging at Johns Hopkins.
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Departments / Divisions
- MD; Medicine, Wayne State University School Of Medicine (1993)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Psychiatry (1997)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Neuroimaging (1998)
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology / Psychiatry (2000)