Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Andrew Frank Angelino, M.D.
Director of Psychiatry, Howard County General Hospital
Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Languages: English, French
Expertise: Adult Psychiatry, AIDS Psychiatry, Dual-Diagnosis, HIV-HCV Psychiatry, Psychiatry, Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences , Psychosomatic Medicine, Substance Abuse ...read more
Johns Hopkins Medicine - Howard County General Hospital
Appointment Phone: 410-720-8149
5755 Cedar Lane
Columbia, MD 21044 map
- Director of Psychiatry, Howard County General Hospital
- Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Departments / Divisions
- MD, Loyola University Chicago (1993)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Psychiatry (1997)
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology / Psychiatry (1999, 2009)
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology / Psychosomatic Medicine (2008)
Research & Publications
- Treisman GF, Angelino AF. The Psychiatry of AIDS: A Guide to Diagnosis and Treatment. Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore, 2004.
- Angelino AF, Treisman GJ. Hepatitis C The Next Psychiatric Epidemic? Maryland Psychiatrist 2002; 28: 12-13.
- Treisman GT, Angelino AF. Psychiatric Issues in the Management of Patients with HIV Infection. JAMA 2001; 286: 2857-2864.
- Angelino AF, Treisman GJ. Management of Psychiatric Disorders in Patients Infected with Human Immunodeficiency Virus. Clinical Infectious Diseases 2001; 33:847-856.
Activities & Honors
- Distinguished Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association
- American Academy of HIV Medicine
- American Psychiatric Association
- Maryland Psychiatric Society