Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Sarbjit Singh Saini, M.D.
Associate Professor of Medicine
Expertise: Allergic Diseases, Allergic Rhinitis, Allergy and Immunology, Asthma, Atopic Dermatitis, Urticaria and Angioedema
Research Interests: IgE receptor activation; Basophil and mast cell biology; IgE mediated diseases
Request an Appointment
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 410-550-2300
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Dr. Saini joined faculty of the Division of Allergy & Clinical Immunology immediately following his fellowship in 1997. He has served as the principal investigator and co-investigator for basic and translational studies examining the role of IgE receptor expression and activation in allergic airways disease, anaphylaxis and chronic urticaria. His research has been supported by the NIH, American Lung Association, and the AAAAI. He is the Program Director for our clinical postdoctoral fellowship program.
- Associate Professor of Medicine
Centers & Institutes
- MD, Ohio State University College of Medicine (1991)
- University of Michigan Health System / Internal Medicine (1994)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Clinical Immunology (1997)
- American Board of Allergy & Immunology / Allergy & Immunology (1997, 2006)
Research & Publications
Clinical Trial KeywordsIgE, urticaria
Activities & Honors
- Program Director, Allergy and Clinical Immunology Fellowship