I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Michael Peter Grant, M.D., Ph.D.
Expertise: Eyelid Reconstruction, Facial Nerve Disorders, Facial Plastic Surgery, Facial Reconstruction, Ocular Plastics, Ophthalmology, Orbital Disease, Orbital Trauma, Orbital Tumors ...read more
Research Interests: Ocular Trauma; Orbital Trauma
Michael P. Grant, M.D., Ph.D., FACS, specializes in cosmetic and reconstructive eyelid, orbital and facial surgery and is board-certified in both ophthalmology and plastic surgery. He has lectured nationally on eyelid and facial cosmetic surgery, functional and cosmetic indications for Botox, as well as challenging problems in orbital reconstruction.
Dr. Grant received his M.D. and Ph.D. degrees from Case Western University School of Medicine and was elected into AOA, the national medical honor society, upon graduation. He then completed his ophthalmology residency training at the Wilmer Eye Institute, followed by a residency in plastic surgery in the combined Johns Hopkins/University of Maryland training program.
Centers & Institutes
- MD PhD, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine (1993)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Ophthalmology (1997)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Surgery (2000)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Plastic Surgery (2002)
- American Board of Ophthalmology / Ophthalmology (2000)
- American Board of Plastic Surgery / Plastic Surgery (2003)
- Drug Enforcement Administration
- Maryland Controlled and Dangerous Substances, Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- Maryland State License, Maryland Board of Physicians
Research & Publications
Activities & Honors
- American Society of Ocular Trauma Special Achievement Award, 2008 - 2008