I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Nancy Codori, M.D., M.P.H.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Expertise: Emergency Medicine, Student Health Care
Research Interests: Suicide and physicians; Depression in medical students; Improving history-taking skills for medical providers; Depression as an occupational hazard for physicians ...read more
Request an Appointment
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Appointment Phone: 410-955-7584
600 N. Wolfe Street
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 410-550-0350
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Johns Hopkins Medicine University Health Services
Appointment Phone: 410-955-3250
933 North Wolfe Street
Baltimore, MD 21205 map
Dr. Codori is a Board Certified General Internist and Instructor of Medicine at Johns Hopkins University. She has cared for adults in many ambulatory and inpatient settings. She provided primary care and inpatient care to adults for 7 years as a staff internist for Johns Hopkins Community Physicians in East Baltimore. She provided urgent outpatient care as a faculty physician for Johns Hopkins Department of Emergency Medicine, Urgent Care from 2000 through 2005. Her most recent position before joining the Johns Hopkins faculty was as physician manager for Chase Brexton Health Services, a federally qualified community health center. Her research interests include physicians and suicide and depression in medical students....read more
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
Centers & Institutes
- MD; Medicine, Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine (1990)
- Deaconess Hospital / Internal Medicine (1993)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1993, 2014)
Research & Publications
Selected PublicationsView all on Pubmed
Codori N, Marinopoulos S. Scombroid fish poisoning after eating seared tuna. South Med J. 2010 Apr;103(4):382-4. doi: 10.1097/SMJ.0b013e3181be29af.
Activities & Honors
- Award of Honor for caring for the unserved in Baltimore for 7 years, The State of Maryland
- American College Health Association
- American College of Physicians
- Mid-Atlantic College Health Association
- Society of General Internal Medicine