Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Nancy Codori, M.D., M.P.H.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Expertise: Emergency Medicine, Student Health Care
Research Interests: Suicide and physicians; Depression in medical students; Improving history-taking skills for medical providers; Depression as an occupational hazard for physicians ...read more
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Appointment Phone: 410-955-7584
600 N. Wolfe Street
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 410-550-0350
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Johns Hopkins Medicine University Health Services
Appointment Phone: 410-955-3250
933 North Wolfe Street
Baltimore, MD 21205 map
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
Centers & Institutes
- MD; Medicine, Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine (1990)
- Deaconess Hospital / Internal Medicine (1993)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1993, 2014)
Research & Publications
Selected PublicationsView all on Pubmed
Codori N, Marinopoulos S. Scombroid fish poisoning after eating seared tuna. South Med J. 2010 Apr;103(4):382-4. doi: 10.1097/SMJ.0b013e3181be29af.
Activities & Honors
- Award of Honor for caring for the unserved in Baltimore for 7 years, The State of Maryland
- American College Health Association
- American College of Physicians
- Mid-Atlantic College Health Association
- Society of General Internal Medicine