Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Alvin Sanico, M.D.
Alvin Monteclaro Sanico, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Languages: English, Pilipino
Expertise: Allergic Diseases, Allergy and Immunology, Asthma, Sinus Problems
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 410-550-2300
5501 Hopkins Bayview Circle
Asthma and Allergy Center
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Dr. Alvin M. Sanico is an assistant professor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. His areas of clinical expertise include allergic diseases, allergy and immunology, asthma and sinus problems.
Dr. Sanico earned his M.D. from the University of the Philippines College of Medicine. He completed his residency at Good Samaritan Hospital of Maryland and performed a fellowship in allergy and clinical immunology at Johns Hopkins.
He is a member of the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
Centers & Institutes
- MD, College of Medicine (1991)
- Good Samaritan Hospital of Maryland / Internal Medicine (1995)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Allergy and Clinical Immunology (1998)
- American Board of Allergy & Immunology / Allergy & Immunology (2008)
Activities & Honors
- Fellow, American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology