Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Marlene Stephanie Williams, M.D.
Director, Coronary Care Unit, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Associate Professor of Medicine
Languages: English, French
Expertise: Acute Coronary Care, Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS), Acute Myocardial Infarction (AMI), Angina, Atrial Fibrillation, Cardiac Disease, Cardiac Imaging, Cardiology, Cardiomyopathy, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiovascular Disease in Women, Cardiovascular Diseases, Cardiovascular Medicine, Cardiovascular Risk Stratification, Chest Pain, Clinical Cardiology, Congestive Heart Failure (CHF), Coronary Artery Disease, Coronary Care Unit, Critical Care Cardiology, Dyslipidemia, Echocardiography, General Cardiology, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, Heart Disease Prevention and Treatment in Women, High Cholesterol, Hypertension, Non-invasive Imaging, Stress Testing, Transesophogeal Echocardiography (TEE), Women's Health ...read more
Research Interests: Antiplatelet Therapy; Platelet Function and Genotyping in Acute Coronary Syndrome; Aspirin Resistance
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 443-997-0270
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
- Director, Coronary Care Unit, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Associate Professor of Medicine
- MD, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons (1992)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Internal Medicine (1995)
- Mount Sinai Medical Center / Cardiology (1998)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Cardiology (1999)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Cardiovascular Disease (1999)