Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Thomas Vincent Inglesby, Jr, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Expertise: Infectious Disease
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Appointment Phone: 410-955-1725
600 N. Wolfe Street
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Thomas Inglesby is an assistant professor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. His area of clinical expertise is infectious diseases.
Dr. Inglesby earned his M.D. from the Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. He completed his residency and performed fellowships in infectious diseases at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- MD, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons (1992)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Internal Medicine (1995)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Infectious Diseases (1996)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Infectious Diseases (1999)