Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Richard Anthony Hardart, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Expertise: Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
Appointment Phone: 410-955-2393
1800 Orleans St.
The Charlotte R. Bloomberg Children's Center Building, Suite 6349B
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Richard Hardart is an assistant professor of anesthesiology and critical care medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. His areas of clinical expertise include anesthesiology and critical care medicine.
He earned his M.D. from the Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. He completed residencies in pediatrics and anesthesiology at Johns Hopkins, where he also performed a fellowship in pediatric anesthesiology.
- Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Centers & Institutes
- MD, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons (1992)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Pediatrics (1995)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Anesthesiology (1998)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Pediatric Anesthesiology (1999)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Anesthesiology (1999)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Pediatric Anesthesiology (2016)