Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Thomas Wayne Koenig, M.D.
Associate Dean for Student Affairs, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Expertise: Adult Psychiatry, Psychiatry
Request an Appointment
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Appointment Phone: 410-955-3419
600 N. Wolfe Street
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Thomas Wayne Koenig is an assistant professor of psychiatry and behavioral sciences at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. He specializes in adult psychiatry. He serves as associate dean for student affairs for the School of Medicine.
Dr. Koenig received his medical degree from the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine in 1989.
He is certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.
- Associate Dean for Student Affairs, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Departments / Divisions
- MD, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (1989)
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital (1994)
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology / Psychiatry (1995, 2005)