Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Emily Jane Frosch, M.D.
Associate Director, Colleges Advising Program, Co-Director , Harriet Lane Mental Health Program
Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Expertise: Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Child Development and Behavioral Health, Child Psychiatry, Psychiatry, Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences ...read more
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Appointment Phone: 410-955-5335
600 N. Wolfe Street
Sheikh Zayed Tower 203c
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
- Associate Director, Colleges Advising Program, Co-Director , Harriet Lane Mental Health Program
- Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
- MD, Cornell University Medical College (1987)
- Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center / Psychiatry (1991)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (1993)
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology / Child And Adolescent Psychiatry (1994)
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology / Psychiatry (1993)
Research & Publications
- S dosReis; X Ng, E Frosch, G Reeves, C Cunningham, JFP Bridges, A Best-Worst Scaling Experiment to Prioritize Caregiver Concerns with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Medicine. Accepted for publication, Psychiatric Services 5/2014
- M Burkey, D Kaye, and E Frosch. Training in Integrated Mental Health-Primary Care Models: A National Survey of Child Psychiatry Program Directors, Academic Psychiatry on line citation: 10.1007/s40596-014-0137-4
- D Cowley, K Dunaway, M. Forstein, E Frosch, J Han, R Joseph, R McCarron, A Ratzliff, B Solomon, J Unützer. Teaching Psychiatry residents to work at the interface of mental health and primary care. Academic Psychiatry online citation: 10.1007/s40596-014-0081-3
- JA Stein, R Althoff, T Anders, Y Davison, S Edwards, E Frosch, R Horst, et al. Does Early Mentorship in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Make a Difference? The Klingenstein Third-Generation Foundation Medical Student Fellowship Program Academic Psychiatry September, 37 (5), 321-324 2013
- Kelly, P, Frosch, E. Recognition of Delirium on Pediatric Hospital Services, Psychosomatics. 53(5):446-51, 2012.
- Solomon B, Bair-Merrit M, Kornfeld B, Frosch E. Postpartum Depression and Intimate Partner Violence in Urban Mothers: Co-Occurrence and Infants' Health Care Utilization, J Pediatr. 2012 Aug;161(2):348-53.e2. doi: 10.1016/j.jpeds.2012.01.047.
- Larson J, dosReis S, Stewart M, Kushner R, Frosch E, Solomon BS. Barriers to Mental Health Care for Urban Lower Income Families Referred from Pediatric Primary Care, Adm Policy Ment Health. 2011 Nov 24.
- Frosch, E, Maloney, K, dosReis S, Repeated Use of Emergency Care and Connections to Mental Health Treatment, Psychiatric Services, June 2011 62(6) 646-649.
- Frosch, E, McCullough, Yoon, and dosReis, Pediatric Emergency Consultations: Prior Mental Health Service Use in Suicide Attemptors. The Journal of Behavioral Health Services & Research, Volume 38, Issue 1, 2011, 68.
- Goldstein A., Frosch E, Darvarya S. Leaf P. Factors Associated with a 6 month return to the Emergency Department among child and adolescent psychiatric patients. Psychiatric Services. November 2007; 58(11):1489-1492.
Activities & Honors