Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Philip Clay Buescher, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Expertise: Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
Appointment Phone: 410-955-3467
1800 Orleans St.
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 410-550-5864
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Dr. Philip Buescher is an assistant professor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. His areas of clinical expertise include pulmonary disease and critical care medicine.
Dr. Buescher earned his M.D. from the Duke University School of Medicine. He completed his residency at Johns Hopkins and performed a fellowship in pulmonary medicine at Johns Hopkins.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- MD; Medicine, Duke University School of Medicine (1981)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Medicine (1984)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Pulmonary Medicine (1987)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Critical Care Medicine (1991, 2011)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1984)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Pulmonary Disease (1986)