Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Giorgio Galetto, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine
Languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish
Expertise: Emergency Medicine
Giorgio Galetto, M.D., began practicing emergency medicine in 1991, after spending a few years in internal medicine. He joined the faculty at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center in 1993.
Dr. Galetto has a special interest in physician extenders. He is the clinical director of physician extenders at Johns Hopkins Bayview and co-director of the Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant Residency Program. He also is interested in ACLS, is the medical director for ACLS at Johns Hopkins Bayview, and is a participant in a project to bring ACLS to countries with developing medical infrastructures.
- Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine
Departments / Divisions
- MD; Medicine, Facolta' di Medicina e Chirurgia (1980)
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center / Medicine (1989)
- National Institutes of Health-Credentialing Services Section / Medical Oncology (1993)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1994)