I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Stuart E Selonick, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Expertise: General Internal Medicine
Dr. Stuart E. Selonick is an assistant professor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. He holds a joint appointment in oncology. His areas of clinical expertise include general internal medicine, oncology and hematology.
He attended Williams College and the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. He served as intern, assistant resident and senior resident on the medical service at the Johns Hopkins Hospital before becoming a clinical associate at the National Cancer Institute.
Dr. Selonick returned to Johns Hopkins as medical chief resident and joined the faculty, where he is active in teaching clinical medicine to medical students and house staff. He joined Annapolis Oncology Center in 1983.
He is board certified in internal medicine, medical oncology and hematology.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- MD, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (1975)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Medicine (1978)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Hematology (1984)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1978)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Medical Oncology (1981)