Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Nicholas T Iliff, M.D.
Professor of Ophthalmology
Expertise: Ocular Plastics, Ocular Trauma, Ophthalmology
Request an Appointment
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 410-550-2360
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Nicholas T. Iliff, M.D., is the BendannIliff Professor of Ophthalmology at the Wilmer Eye Institute. He specializes in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the eyelids, face and orbit. Dr. Iliff has been a member of the Wilmer faculty since 1977. Since 1979, he has been the oculoplastic surgery consultant for the Johns Hopkins Eye Trauma Center.
- Professor of Ophthalmology
- Professor of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Centers & Institutes
- MD, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (1972)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Ophthalmology (1977)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (1974)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Retina (1977)
- American Board of Ophthalmology / Ophthalmology (1978)