Research & Publications +
1. Whitley N, Bohlman ME, Conner T, Whitley J: Use of CT Scanning in Detecting Parathyroid Adenoma. JCAT 6:817, December 1981.
3. Whitley N, Bohlman ME, Baker L: CT Patterns of Mesenteric Disease. JCAT 2:2, May 1982.
4. Whitley N, Bohlman ME, Connor T, Whitley J: CT Patterns of Mesenteric Disease. Radiographics, May 1982.
5. Fishman EK, Goldman SM, Patt P, Berlanstein B, Bohlman ME: Transverse Colon Volvulus, Diagnosis and Treatment. South Med J 76:185-189, February 1983.
6. Haponik E, Smith P, Bohlman ME, Allen R, Goldman SM, Bleeker E: Computerized Tomography in Obstructive Sleep Apnea: Correlation of Airway Size, With Physiology During Sleep and Wakefulness. Am Rev Respir Dis 127:221-226, 1983.
7. Bohlman ME, Haponik E, Smith P, Allen R, Goldman SM: CT Demonstration of Pharyngeal Narrowing in Adult Obstructive Sleep Apnea. AJR 140:543-548, March 1983.
10. Haney P, Bohlman ME, Chen Chih J: Radiographic Findings in Neonatal Pneumonia. AJR 143:23-26, July 1984.
11. Fishman EK, Goldman SM, Patt P, Berlanstein B, Bohlman ME: Another Twist to the Colon. (Transverse Colon Volvulus Diagnosis and Treatment). Emergency Medicine 69-70, August 15, 1983.
12. Bleeker ML, Bohlman ME, Moreland R, Tipton MA: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: Role of Carpal Canal Size. Neurology 35:1599-1604, 1985.
14. Bohlman ME, Saunders R, Ensor RE: Sonographic Findings in Adenomyosis of the Uterus. AJR 148:765-766, April 1987.
15. Bohlman ME, Goldman SM: Imaging Filling Defects of the Renal Pelvis. Comtemp Diagn Radiol 10:1-6, May 1987 (by invitation)
16. Goldman SM, Bohlman ME, Gatewood OMB. Neoplasms of the Renal Collecting System. Semin Roentgenol 22:284-291, October 1987 (by invitation)
17. McLemore TL, Liu MC, Blacker PC, Gregg M, Alley MC, Abbott BJ, Shoemaker RH, Bohlman ME, Litterst CC, Hubbard WC, Brennan RH, McMahon JB, Fine DL, Eggleston JC, Mayo JG, Boyd MR. Novel Intrapulmonary Model for Orthotopic Propagation of Human Lung Cancers in Athymic Nude Mice. Cancer Research 47:5132-5140, October 1987.
19. Bohlman ME, Fishman EK, Oesterling JE, Goldman SM. Case Profile: CT Findings in Emphysematous Cystitis. Urology 32:63-64, July 1988
21. Bohlman ME, Sweren BS, Khazan R, Minkin SD, Goldman SM, Fishman EK. CT Findings in Emphysematous Pyelitis and Emphysematous Pyelonephritis. South Med J 84:1438-1446, Dec. 1991
22. Chami TM, Schuster MM, Bohlman ME, Pulliam TJ, Kamal N, Whitehead WE. A simple radiologic method to estimate the quantity of bowel gas. Am J Gastroenterol - submitted
23. Regan F, Smith D, Khazan R, Bohlman ME, Haakh H, Campion J, Magnessum T. Magnetic Resonance Cholangiography in Biliary Obstruction Using Half-Fourier Acquisition. Journal of Computed Tomography 1996;20 (4): 627-632
24. Regan F, Bohlman ME, Khazan R, Rodriguez R, Haakh R. MR Urography Using Half-Fourier Acquisition Single Shot Turbo Spin-Echo [HASTE] in the Assessment of Ureteric Obstruction. American Journal of Roentgenology 167 :(6)1115-1120, Nov. 1996
25. Regan F, Fradin J, Khazan R, Bohlman ME, MagnessumT. Choledocholithiasis: Evaluation with Magnetic Resonance Imaging. American Journal of Radiology:1996;167:1441-1445, Dec. 1996
27. Regan F, Petronis J, Bohlman ME, Rodriguez R, Moore R. MS No 1188- Perirenal MR High Signal- A New and Sensitive Indicator of Acute Ureteric
Obstruction. Clinical Radiology. (1997)
29. Regan F, Schaefer D, Smith DP, Petronis J, Bohlman M, Magnuson TH. The Diagnostic Utility of HASTE MRI in the Evaluation of Acute Cholecystitis. J Comput Assist Tomogr. 1998 Jul; 22(4):638-642
31. Bohlman ME, Khazan R, Regan F., Rapid Nephrostomy Tube Placement Using a CT Guided Single Stick Technique. Accepted for publication-June1998.
Journal of Interventional Radiology.
36. Stephen B. Solomon, Alexandu Patriciu, Mark Bohlman, Louis Kavoussi, Dan Stoianovici. Robotically Driven Interventions: A Method of Using CT Fluoroscopy without Radiation Exposure to the Physician. Radiology 2002; 225:277282.
37. Martin A. Makary, Mark D. Duncan, Paul D. Freeswick, John W. Harmon,
Jeffrey S. Bender, Mark Bohlman, Thomas Magnuson.
Deptartments of Surgery and Radiology(*) THE ROLE OF MAGNETIC RESONANCE CHOLANGIOGRAPHY IN THE MANAGEMENT OF PATIENTS WITH GALLSTONE PANCREATITIS. Annals of Surgery,
Submitted 2003, Accepted Feb, 2004.
38. F. Regan, B. Kuszyk, M E Bohlman, S. Jackman. Acute Ureteric Calculus Obstruction: Unenhanced Spiral CT versus HASTE MR Urography and Abdominal Radiograph. The British Journal of Radiology, (Submitted Jan 2004), 78(2005), 506-511 2005 The British Institute of Radiology DOI: 10.1259/bjr/22314006.