I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Caren K Euster, M.D., M.P.H.
Assistant of Emergency Medicine
Languages: English, Spanish
Expertise: Chemical and Bioterrorism, Emergency Medicine
Research Interests: Bioterrorism
Request an Appointment
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 410-550-0350
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Appointment Phone: 410-955-2280
600 N. Wolfe Street
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Medical and Emergency Response to laboratory exposures to Chemical and Biological Agents...read more
- Clinical Faculty
- Assistant of Emergency Medicine
- MD; Medicine, Hahnemann University School of Medicine (1984)
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health / Occupational Medicine (1988)
- US Army Center for Health Promotion and Preventive Medicine / Occupational Medicine (1989)
- Medical Center Hospital of Vermont / Occupational Medicine (1992)
- Georgetown University Hospital / Internal Medicine (1994)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1994, 2015)
- American Board of Preventive Medicine / Occupational Medicine (1990)
Research & Publications