Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Deborah J Martin, M.D.
Instructor of Gynecology and Obstetrics
Expertise: Gynecology, Obstetrics
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians East Baltimore Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 410-522-9800
1000 E. Eager Street
Baltimore, MD 21202 map
Dr. Deborah Martin is an instructor in the Johns Hopkins Medicine Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics. She earned her M.D. from the University of Maryland School of Medicine and completed her residency at St. Agnes Hospital. Dr. Martin is a fellow of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
- Instructor of Gynecology and Obstetrics
Departments / Divisions
- MD; Medicine, University of Maryland School of Medicine (1978)
- Wellspan York Hospital / Obstetrics and Gynecology (1980)
- St Agnes Hospital / Obstetrics and Gynecology (1982)
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology / Obstetrics And Gynecology (1984)
Activities & Honors
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists