Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Edward L Bartlett, Jr, M.B.A., M.D.
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Expertise: Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Research Interests: Infant Nutrition
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians - Remington
Appointment Phone: 667-312-2400
2700 Remington Ave.
Baltimore, MD 21211 map
Edward Bartlett, M.D., M.B.A., is a neonatologist and pediatrician at Johns Hopkins Community Physicians Wyman Park. He earned his medical degree from Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine in Chicago. He completed both his residency in pediatrics and fellowship in neonatal-perinatal medicine at St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children in Philadelphia. Dr. Bartlett also completed a fellowship in neonatal-perinatal medicine at St. Louis Children’s Hospital in St. Louis.
Dr. Bartlett earned his MBA in medical services management from The Johns Hopkins Carey Business School in Baltimore. Dr. Bartlett is double-board certified in neonatal-perinatal medicine and in pediatrics.
Having served as chair for an institutional review board, Dr. Bartlett is recognized as an expert in medical and research ethics. He is dedicated to enhancing pediatric quality assurance and pediatric standards of practice. Dr. Bartlett’s research interests include infant nutrition and breastfeeding. In 2010, Dr. Bartlett was awarded “Pediatrician of the Year” by the American Academy of Pediatrics-Maryland Chapter.
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Departments / Divisions
- MD, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine (1972)
- St Christopher's Hospital for Children / Pediatrics (1975)
- St Christopher's Hospital for Children (1977)
- American Board of Pediatrics / Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine (1979)
- American Board of Pediatrics / Pediatrics (1977)
Activities & Honors
- Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine
- American Academy of Pediatrics and Maryland American Academy of Pediatrics
- Maryland Breastfeeding Coalition
- Maryland Breastfeeding Coordinator and member of Fetus and Newborn Committee
- MBA Carey Business School of JHU, 2000
- Breastfeeding Coordinator, Maryland Chapter American Academy of Pediatrics, 1996